So this is me. I'm a smiley and fun family photographer in Portland, Oregon who looks on the bright side of almost every situation. That's just how I roll. I'm happy and goofy, which is quite useful when I need to make kids laugh. I have 2 kids and a very handy husband who can figure out how to fix pretty much anything. My other job is teaching reading groups and organizing games at recess at an elementary school so I basically just hang out with kids all day long!
A bit about me
- My name is Rebecca, but I also go by Becca or Becky and I really don’t have a preference, I like them all!
- I grew up riding horses, listening to country music, and line dancing.
- My workouts consist of photographing toddlers and chasing kids around (it counts!)
- Guilty pleasure: Reality TV. The Bachelor comes on and I’m on my couch with a glass of wine and my cellphone in hand so I can text my friends about it.
- I crocheted so much that my wrist starts to hurt now if I crochet too much. So sad. I actually have an etsy shop where I sell crochet patterns!
- Coffee in the morning is a necessity. I have a mug that says “Coffee saves lives.” Accurate.
- I wouldn’t remember to do anything if it weren’t for my iphone’s Calendar and Reminders apps. Some things you might find in my Reminders app are “marinate chicken” and “buy paper towels and coconut milk.” See? I’d be helpless without it.
- Reading is one of my favorite things to do, but you won’t usually find me browsing the Best Sellers list. I’ve always been a bit of a hopeless romantic, and I’m sure you’ve already guessed by now, but I love romance novels and I’m not ashamed to admit it!
- I’m super laid-back. If you had to ask someone to describe my personality with only one word, that’s probably the word they would use. You can credit my dad for this; he is the most easygoing guy I know.
- I’m the kind of person who looks on the bright side of most situations. I’m happy and fun, and I try and bring that out in my clients. So if you’re ready for me to bring the bright side out of your family, send me a message so we can schedule your session!