My name is Rebecca, but I also go by Becca or Becky. Most people call me Becca, though... it's just easier!
Guilty pleasure: Reality TV. The Bachelor comes on and I’m on my couch with a glass of wine and my cellphone in hand so I can text my friends about it.
I’m super laid-back. If you had to ask someone to describe my personality with only one word, that’s probably the word they would use. You can credit my dad for this; he is the most easygoing guy I know.
I was a preschool and elementary school assistant for 7 years before I went full-time with my photography business. Kids are awesome.
My workouts consist of photographing toddlers and chasing kids around (it counts!)
It's almost impossible to offend me.
what people say about working with me
- "The best part about the session was it was really easy going and laid back and our kids had a blast."
- "Becca made our shoot such an enjoyable outing for our family, rather than a photo “appointment.”"
- “Becca is not taking your average family photos, she’s making art out of playful moments with people you love."
- "She is flexible, funny, kind, and LAID BACK. This is super important- because I am not haha"
- "She was extremely organized and had tips emailed to me on how to prepare for photos."
- "She knows the perfect places to shoot, has clothes for you to wear and breaks down everything you need to know."
- Everyone comments that the photos look like Renaissance paintings and I feel like I have my own personal art gallery!
- "...each time I’m sure we will only get a few good ones but end up with dozens of flattering and joyful images."
Chapter Leader for Elena S. Blair
Unraveled Expert Artist
Pathways to Family Wellness (Cover)
Recommended Photographer on Joyfolie Creators Collective
"Becca Jean Photography is the best! We've been lucky enough to have Rebecca take our photos multiple times now and she instantly makes us feel comfortable in front of the camera. Rebecca manages to capture our three year old being her naturally silly, inquisitive, wonderful self every time. She is a master at capturing the most beautiful light and tones. We are so grateful to have found her and will treasure these photos for a lifetime."
"Rebecca is amazing! Such a joy to work with. She has taken our photos for years, and each time we are blown away by the priceless special moments she is able to capture. I especially appreciate her calm and patience with young kids who have no interest in cooperating, and despite it she miraculously captures whimsical beautiful images. Thank you Rebecca! ❤"
— natasha t.
— Kasia B.